False eyelashes can sometimes be hard to put on, but I’m going to show you step by step on how to apply false eyelashes so they look perfect every time!
LOVE FALSE EYELASHES? Here are FIVE TIPS on how to apply false eyelashes for beginners!
- Always trim the outer corners first.
2. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue.
3. Let it get tacky for 30 seconds and shape it.
4. Hold it in place for 30 seconds.
5. Adjust lashes with a tweezer.
Clamp your real lashes and falsies together. Start from the outer to inner corner.
Add eyeliner for seamless look.
6. Here is the Final Look!